Welcome to the CONAI – National Packaging Consortium (hereinafter the “Site”) website www.etichetta-conai.com .
Navigation is free and requires no registration; any provision of personal data is foreseen in the “Contacts”, “Work with Us” sections, for which specific information on the processing of data by CONAI – National Packaging Consortium is provided in the appropriate sections.
- Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller, or the subject responsible for the decisions regarding the purposes, methods and security of personal data, is CONAI – National Packaging Consortium, with registered office in Rome, Via Tomacelli n. 132 and operational headquarters in Milan, Via Pompeo Litta n. 5 (hereinafter “CONAI”).
- Type of personal data processed
Personal data means any information concerning the user and referable to him.
Specifically, the treatment will concern:
- Personal data relating to navigation
In case of access and navigation of the Site CONAI generally collects the navigation data. In particular, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal navigation data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified users, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes, for example, the “IP addresses” or domain names of the computers used to connect to the Site, the URL (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment .
These data are processed to allow users to browse and use the services provided on the Site, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, as well as for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility, in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties and are subject to specific requests by the judicial authorities.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
CONAI also processes personal data provided voluntarily by the user during the interaction with the services provided by the Site. The sections of the Site where the user’s personal data are collected are “Send your question” and “Send your success case”, the information collected is aimed at answering the question or deepening the virtuous case and not used for another purpose.
The newsletter (which allows you to stay updated on news) is sent by e-mail to those who explicitly request it, by filling out the appropriate form on the site and authorizing the Data Controller to process their personal data.
- Purpose of the processing and legal bases
As part of the consultation of the Site and the use of the services provided therein:
- the personal data relating to navigation are processed to allow users to navigate and use the services provided on the Site, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, as well as for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. These treatments have a legal basis in the legitimate interest of CONAI (Article 6.1 f) of the Regulation), as well as in the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which CONAI is subject (Article 6.1 b) of the Regulation);
- the data provided voluntarily by the user are, on the other hand, processed for the purpose and according to the legal basis indicated in the information on data processing pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, published in the specific section.
To ensure adequate security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid the risk of loss and / or destruction and access by unauthorized parties, the Data will be processed exclusively by specially trained and instructed personnel within CONAI, authorized for this purpose.
The Data will not be disseminated. Within the limits strictly relevant to the purposes indicated in the previous point 3), the Data may be communicated to:
- subjects legitimated by law or regulation, such as by way of example and not limited to the Public and Judicial Authorities;
- subjects who, as independent data controllers or data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, are involved in the processing of Data (such as, by way of example and not limited to, the internet provider, the company responsible for the management and maintenance of the IT systems and the Site).
The updated list of names of data processors is available at the CONAI operational headquarters.
- Transfer abroad
, in compliance with the regulatory provisions on the processing of personal data
- Processing methods
Within the scope of the purposes indicated in the previous point 3), the data will be processed in, in compliance with the regulatory provisions on the processing of personal data, adopting adequate security measures.
- Data retention period and criteria used
- Rights of the interested party
With reference to the Data, the right to ask CONAI is envisaged in the manner indicated in the Regulations and without prejudice to the provisions and limitations set out in Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Chapter III):
– Right of access: Art. 15 of the Regulation allows the user to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not data processing is in progress concerning him in this case to obtain access to such data.
– Right of rectification: Art. 16 of the Regulation allows the user to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the user has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
– Right of cancellation: Art. 17 of the Regulation allows the user to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay if one of the reasons provided for by the law exists.
– Right of limitation: Art. 18 of the Regulation allows the user to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the law occurs.
– Right to portability: Art. 20 of the Regulation allows the user to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments. by the Data Controller to whom he provided them according to the conditions provided for by the law.
– Right to object: Art. 21 of the Regulation allows the user to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling based on these provisions.
In case of treatment based on consent, the right to revoke it is also recognized at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the revocation.
All the rights listed above can be exercised by sending CONAI a communication by certified e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the address of the operational headquarters in Milan, Via Litta, 5. If it is believed that the processing of data violates the provisions contained in the Regulation, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
- Nature of the provision of data
With the exception of personal data relating to navigation which are collected automatically by the system, the nature of the data voluntarily provided by the user is expressly indicated in the information on data processing pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations published in the relevant sections .
- Further information
A complete extract of the legal articles referred to above is available at the Legal and Corporate Affairs Office. This office will be able to provide the user with any explanations regarding the exercise of the rights recognized to him; requests can be sent in writing by contacting the aforementioned Office.
The protection of data concerning the user and compliance with the principles established by the law, with particular reference to the principle of transparency, are values of primary importance for CONAI; we will be grateful to you if you want to help CONAI by reporting any misunderstandings in this document, or by suggesting improvements to the Legal and Corporate Affairs Office.